WinWin, Incorporated, provides education and resources for non-violent conflict management to children and the adults who influence their development. We worked in schools and communities, developed Let’s Get Together© software and tools to increase children’s ability to manage and resolve their own daily conflicts.
When we became aware that many children we worked with were affected by incarceration, WinWin extended our work into corrections environments.
Clients and professional relationships have included...
The Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
- Coordinating Ohio's "Children of Incarcerated Parents: Breaking the Cycle" project
- Implementing programs of the WinWin Institute for Response-Able ReEntry in several correctional facilities
- Managing and supervising program in the LifeLine Reentry Community Center at Marion Correctional Institution
The Ohio Commission on Dispute Resolution and Conflict Management
- Partnering in design and implementation of Ohio's original, internationally recognized, conflict management in education model for elementary, middle and high schools
The Ohio Department of Education, Office of Exceptional Children:
- Developing materials for integration into statewide and nationally mandated educational initiatives like the Ohio Classroom Management Project and participating in the implementation of the federal regulations of the Individuals with Disabilities in Education Act (IDEA).